Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Check it out: Ali's made her picks

Per usual, Ali's blog is awesome. She seems to really think it's going to be Courtney and Lindzi in the final 2:

Ben is super into Courtney and it’s pretty obvious that at this point he only wants to be on dates with her (and maybe one other girl…Lindzi?). When they started their one-on-one date, Ben told Courtney “I’m sorry it took so long to get you on another one of these.” This is exactly the kind of thing I used to say to the guys I really liked on my season. It was even more clear to me that Courtney is at least in the top two when Ben said, “I like you and I’m amazed that you’ve been able to hang on. It’s hard for me not to be able to console you and tell you everything is going to be okay.” That’s almost verbatim what I used to say to Frank when he would get concerned about the “process.” Roberto was pretty good about hanging in there, but Frank always had concerns about my feelings for him. And I’d say things like that to assure him that he was in it for the long haul because I knew from the beginning that he’d be around for a while, and I think Ben has known that about Courtney since the very beginning too.

She also ended with a tempting tidbit:

P.S. After tonight, I don’t think Courtney will be the last one standing. I’ll explain more next week.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment