Thursday, February 2, 2012

Check it out: Knotty Bride blog

Oh man. I just sat through a 6 hour meeting (don't worry, we worked through lunch) and the only bright spot was that I was reading this blog from Knotty Bride for part of it. I kept cracking up though, which kind of gave it away that I wasnt reading important company-related emails. So I finally got back to my desk and read it, and it's awesome. I recommend it highly. My favorite parts:

Lots of screen shots, but this one is my favorite. I'm in an especially hostile mood:




And this:

Chrisharrison jumps out of the hot air balloon he rented for the day which floats away just in time to make it look like he has achieved human flight – something that’s become important to him whenever he’s in front of the girls for whatever reason – and proceeds to apprise the bevy of the obvious facts of overwhelming obviousness that everyone already knows, but probably forgot because let’s face it they aren’t on this show to remember things.  They’re here TO WIN BEN’S COMPLETELY NON-SEXUAL LOVE!  And what a prize that is.

Also, this:

BEN says that he saw a new side to Blakely tonight, a sincere side, and he says that she has had an epiphany, and that he’s so happy for her that she’s finally accepted him as her one true Lord and savior and that she can now receive his wonderful kisses.

It's a good blog. Read it. And I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment