Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Check it out: Chris Harrison's blog

Always love C-Harr's blog, and he has a coupel interesting tidbits this week:

Lindzi, as you saw, continues to cruise along at a very comfortable pace. Ben and Lindzi never have any drama and she makes life very easy for him.

Innnteresting. My money is on Lindzi at this point, even though I have Kacie winning my bracket and she's my personal fave!

Next week we return to the States for the all important hometown dates. This will be a huge week, as fortunes will quickly change for some of the women. I can tell you that these are among the most emotional hometowns we’ve ever seen, and the women all take tremendous strides forward. One hometown in particular goes in a direction that you’d never expect, and you’re just going to have to see it to Belize it.

I feel like he must be talking about Courtney - maybe she seems more like a normal person around her family? Hmm? Ahh I can't wait for hometowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment