Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Check it out: Ben's blog

I promise I'm not trying to be unfair to old Benny boo boo. But I just have a hard time thinking that he wrote this blog post himself.

Exhibit A:

I will admit though, I wasn't pleased when she [Courtney] got in the pool during my time with Jamie. I know she was just trying to let me know that she's interested, but Jamie has a tough time opening up and having Courtney out of the corner of her eye wasn't helping.
Um, you seemed pretty pleased when you went on and on describing how much you wanted to turn away from Jamie and look at Courtney.

Exhibit B:

I wanted to make her feel comfortable and I know she was really working hard to put herself out there, but I felt like I was taking advantage of her in some way. I knew there wasn't enough time left in this journey to get to a place with Jamie that we would need to get so I had to let her go.

Really Ben? You said "journey" like that in a completely serious way like that? I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment