Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Going to Poke the Bear

I kind of have a problem with this:

I really don't appreciate Brad calling what Kacie said "snitching." I'm sorry, but how old are you? If you're old enough to be getting married, and you're not on The Wire, I'm pretty sure you're capable of using words other than "snitching." Then again, this is RoboBrad. Anyway, that tweet just comes off as childish and defensive. If you can't heat then get out of the Bachelor. I think Ali Fedotowsky had a much more mature take on it,

On my season, I wanted the guys to tell me what I wasn’t seeing behind the scenes, but they never really did. It’s like they didn’t want to break the “man code.” However, women tend to feel the need to look out for the men they care about and be vocal about the women they think don’t have good intentions. Women don’t generally think of that as tattling, in my opinion at least.

In other news, how douchey does Ben look in his Twitter pic? Is that supposed to be the hipster-ironic version of The Douche? Anyway, I'll get my Bach recap up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment