Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Check it out: Jillian Harris drops some truth bombs

Jillian Harris is getting philosophical on us, y'all. Check out her blog. My faves:

This week I was reflecting on my journey as I was watching, and I remembered being totally ga-ga for my final four guys. The interesting thing is, I don’t really see that from Ben. Maybe he’s just really good at hiding his emotions, or maybe the right girl just isn’t there for him. Personally, I don’t see him falling for anyone at this point- I see that look of love when the girls look at him, but I don’t see it from Ben… what do you think? 

I think....that Ben clearly falls in love easily (see: Ashley, plus the other 5 girls he claims to have "fallen in love with") and I think that he probably feels like he's "falling in love" with Courtney, Kacie, and maybe even Lyndzi. I don't think it's especially lasting love though.

The more I watch this season, the more I get into it, but at the end of the day, if you ask me, it doesn’t really matter who Ben picks. Speaking from experience, he will be fine regardless. Things will evolve, hopefully he’ll stay friends with the other girls from the show (as I’ve done) and things will work out for him when the timing is right. Viewers tend to forget that the people on the show are not the only people in the world, but the truth is Ben’s gal might not be there! That’s fine! This is entertainment, and like any other show there has to be a climax- that’s what the ring and engagement are for.
Dang Jillian. Real talk here! I like it! Completely agree too.

No comments:

Post a Comment