Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Check it out: Interview with Chris Harrison

Oh Chris Harrison. You're the best.

First gem:

As Courtney says, these group dates are like one-on-one dates for her. I know it's rubbing everyone the wrong way, but it's rubbing Ben the right way.

Um, yeah. I'm pretty sure that's happening. All I'm going to say about that.

Was it awkward telling Casey S. she had to go home?
Harrison
: The whole point with her was that I didn't want it to be confrontational. In no way was it a
Bentley or Rozlyn thing, where she had come on to deceive. Through talking to the girls and hearing from the boyfriend [it was apparent] she was in love with this guy [at home] and she really just came to the realization on the show. I think she came on the show to try to get over this guy, but it just didn't work.

Hmmm...so the "girls" help out Casey and her love-lorn ways? Interestinggg.

Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment