Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Check it out: Ali Fedotowsky breaks it down

Is it just me projecting or do Ali's blogs have a "sadder, wiser" aspect to them? I think she has really valuable insight. Especially this:

Since Brittney sent herself home, Lindzi got the next date. I thought she would get the third one-on-one date this season, so I was really surprised that she only got the fourth date by default. But I was no longer surprised after I saw their date together—I just didn’t see any chemistry between them. The conversation seemed a bit forced and I didn’t see the excitement in his eyes like I did when he was on dates with Kacie, Emily and Courtney. I also cannot believe that Lindzi dated a guy for years who broke up with her in a text message that said “Welcome to dumpsville. Population: you.” If I were her, I might need therapy after something like that to help me figure out why I dated such an immature jerk for so long! But even though the chemistry wasn’t there, it looked like they had an awesome date together. 
Yes! I so agree with this! I'm sorry but someone dumping you that way just does that happen. That says really negative things about you unfortunately - shows that either you dated an asshole man-child (who she claims is the only person she's been in love with) or you're majorly exaggerating. Neither option reflects well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment