Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Check it out: Chris Harrison's blog

I just love C-Harr's blog...especially when he gives useful dish on next week's episode!

As you saw at the end of the show, this is something that will continue to work itself out in the coming weeks. I was very sorry to see Emily take a huge step forward in realizing her mistake in talking about Courtney all the time… only to fall right back on the same sword and talk about Courtney. You could really tell this agitated Ben, and once again he warned her to back off. You also saw next week that there is obviously an incident involving Casey S. What I’ll tell you is this has something to do with her personal life back home and it concerned me enough to step in and talk to her about it. In next week’s blog I’ll explain exactly why I did what I did and how some of it was related to my regret of how I handled the Bentley situation with Ashley.

I had assumed Casey had found out someone in her family had died or something...which would obviously be a terrible thing to find out on the Bachelor. But Chris Harrison leads me to believe it's more of a "not there for the right reasons" type situation. Hmmm...can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment