Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Check it out: A-Spive's blog is up!

Is it embarassing how much I look forward to her blog? Is it embarassing that I myself write a Bachelor blog? Ok don't answer that. I SAID don't answer it!

ANYWAY, I really appreciate this commentary on Lyndzi's foundation! It's been bugging me:


The group date card comes and I once again cringe at Lindzi’s foundation which is about 3 shades darker than her face.  It also has too much orange pigment.  Regardless, she’s still pretty.

Also an excellent point - Ben looks scared here, not sexy:


Whoaaaaaa Nelly!  Ben riding up on the group date is also not sexy.  The girls are all super psyched that they get to wear sexy fishing clothing and go fly fishing!!!

Ok I'll let you read her blog on your own, but I had to point out my last favorite screenshot:


Later on the group date we find out that Nicki has a major tell when she gets drunk - her nose gets really red.

No comments:

Post a Comment