Monday, January 23, 2012

Check it out: Jillian goes behind the scenes

I love when former bachelor/ettes talk about behind the scenes stuff! On her blog Jillian Harris answers questions from fans, and she admits the producers have a lot of influence:

As far as pressure from the producers, it did happen sometimes because the producers get to spend more time with the guys than I do, so they see a different side of them (good or bad). But generally they let me do what I wanted…

One night I did throw a fit when I REALLY wanted to send a certain guy home (no naming names) and they wouldn’t let me. I refused to go back in the room until they let me send him home… and ultimately they did.

Check it out here: http://www.jillianharris.com/post/ask-jillian-pressure-from-bachelorette-producers

No comments:

Post a Comment