Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Check it out: Ben's blog

I wqas looking forward to reading Ben's blog because I saw a tweet somewhere that said he would explain more about Jennifer. He did, sort of:

Saying goodbye to Jennifer at the rose ceremony was excruciating. We had such a fantastic date in Park City, but as my relationships with the other women were taking off, I knew in my heart that I wasn't going to end up with her.

More than anyone else here, I didn't want Jennifer to invest any more of her feelings in me. She is so incredibly kind, and wears her heart on her sleeve, that I didn't want to risk her investing any more emotion in our relationship when I knew it wouldn't be forever. I will always remember Jennifer and the sweet time we shared together.


Eh, so kind of makes up for his assholery, but I'm not letting him out of the doghouse yet. If he knew he wasn't going to end up with Jennifer, he shouldnt have made out with her right before the rose ceremony, giving her the impression that everything was hunky-dory. I don't care how good a kisser she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment