Monday, January 30, 2012

Check it out: J Harris on styling on the Bach

When Jillian Harris was asked about her hair and makeup on the show, this was her response:

I don’t know about now, but back on my season… no. For "The Bachelor" there were ladies there to touch us up on the first rose ceremony but that was about it. As the Bachelorette I did ALL my own makeup, which taught me a lot- haha! Powder, fake eyelashes and lots of bronzer are your best friend when you’re on TV- unfortunately I learned that a little too late…

Wardrobe is NOT provided to the girls on “The Bachelor,” however I was totally spoiled as the Bachelorette and had ALL the clothes supplied and got to keep a majority of them – I felt like I won the lottery. I have since donated about 70 percent of them to charity :)

I don't know about you, but I find that damn impressive! If I was on the bachelor, my look each and every week would be Pale Girl with Straight Hair.

Check it out here:http://www.jillianharris.com/post/ask-jillian-hair-makeup-and-wardrobe-on-the-bachelorette

No comments:

Post a Comment