Thursday, January 26, 2012

Check it out: Possessionista's take on Ep 4

For the record, Possessionista, I think you're very funny and I always enjoy your blog!

Moving on, I loved Casey's dress too and agree that it's the type of dress you wear to impress other women, like she pointed out here:

In the world of fashion, there are two kinds of women. Women who dress for men. And women who dress for other women. Casey S. is someone who dresses for other women. I personally loved this week’s dusty pink chiffon dress. I love floaty, ethereal dresses, and blush is a beautiful color right now.

My husband thought it was the worst thing he’s seen since, well, Monica’s dress.
(Also, I may end up sleeping on the couch, having just revealed that my husband also watches the Bachelor. Oh well, something to talk about in therapy this week.)

I feel like there's actually been a lot of "dressing for women" on this show...sorry to point out the obvious, but other than Blakeley's romper or Monica this week, where is the cleavage? I mean, just look at Kacie's droopy sweaters or Jennifer's crew neck sweater for her date (though she did eventually strip down a bikini...so there's that...). Clearly Ben isn't opposed to it - why else did Blakeley get that rose? Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment