Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Check it out: Marissa May's blog

Marissa has some great insights in this week's blog! I though what she said about Jennifer was especially interesting:

Final one-on-one this week goes to Ginger, I mean, Jennifer. Jennifer has started to grow on me. She isn’t someone who sticks out yet she has managed to grab Ben’s attention and hold on to it. No drama, no over the top antics. With her and Ben it’s really just about the two of them. Which leads me to believe that she will be going home broken-hearted. I’m already getting knots in my stomach thinking of watching her cry when she doesn’t get a rose. Nothing against you, Jennifer. But girls like you just don’t make it to the end on this show.

I kind of get what she means, but would love to hear her break down what type of girls DO make it to the end. Dramatic ones? Aggressive ones? It sounds like she has a great theory, but probably can't go into it publically!

No comments:

Post a Comment