Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Check it out: Ali Fedotowsky's Blog

I like that Ali uses her experience on the Bachelor and Bachelorette to relate to Ben's season on her Ladies Home Journal blog, especially when she gives behind-the-scenes info, like this little tid-bit:

And my last little tidbit before I go is about how long the rose ceremonies last. Someone sent me a tweet last night telling me that they saw a clock that was past 2 a.m. in one of the shots at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony. Two in the morning is nothing. The first rose ceremony usually goes until 8 a.m. and the second one usually ends around 5 a.m. It takes a lot of time to talk to that many people and do interviews throughout the night. They are so exhausting. When you see girls taking naps during the party…this is why.

I knew they went late...but that's a little ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment