Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Check it out: Ben's Blog

Obviously you have to take what Ben says with a grain of salt, because HELLO he is the Bach himself, he can't give anything away. That being said, I had two favorite parts of his blog this week:


Later that evening, Brittany's departure came as a total shock to me. I respected that fact that her heart wasn't in it and that she didn't want to take away from the other women and their time with me. I wonder what Grandma Sheryl had to say when Brittany got home. 


Low blow Ben! Low blow!


My date with Lindzi was something I had been looking forward to since the first cocktail party. I gave her the first impression rose for a reason and in doing so, I told her it was going to be awhile before our first date. I didn't want to put a target on her back early on so I waited until late in San Francisco to take her out. 


He didn't want to put a target on her back? Looks like SOMEONE is interested in playing the game. I think it's interesting to see someone who has been on the show before be the Bachelor...Ben is a lot more understanding of what the women are going through, vs Brad's confusion when they got emotional. Well, Brad was confused a lot. I don't think we can entirely blame that on not being on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment